Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pluffy Snow

Tuesday afternoon, it began to snow big, fluffy flakes of snow.  It was warm--hovering around -1, and was so neat to be out in. In honor of Diana, who has taken into her vocabulary the blog security word, "pluffy", here are some pictures.
This gives a good idea of what pluffy snow looks like!

His Duffyness with pluffyness snow on his nose.

For a change, a picture of the front of the house--including my mother's beloved Mugo Pine

See, it snows so much that we have to use 2 shovels at a time--one in each hand!! Hahaha

9 comments:

JM said...

Great photos! Two shovels at once...aaargh!

Duffy looks so at home in the snow...maybe he's a closet sled dog... ;)

Dianne SS said...

LOL!! I think he just might be--what with that tail and his keen desire to pull!! And he really wants to go when it's snowing, or there's fresh snow on the ground!! One neighbor suggested I get a sled and he could pull me!! His son then figured I would end up pulling it!! Hahaha!!

onecollie said...

LOL!!!, his Duffyness with pluffyness!!! made me laugh out loud !
you guys have WAY more snow then us !

Squishy said...

Ok that really makes me laugh!!!! Pluffiness on Duffy's nose!! Great post! You made me evening!

Squishy said...

my ~ what am I ~ Australian now???

Dianne SS said...

Gud daye mate!!:)) Glad everyone enjoyed the pluffiness!!! No pluffy snow this morning though--just blowing, packed, drifting, yuck snow! I don't want to go out to shovel AGAIN!!!

Squishy said...

Maybe you can ask your neighbor......hehehee!

Dianne SS said...

Went out at 7:30 and am back in at 11!! Now there's a fun way to sepnd a Saturday morning. I help the neighbors--one's 79 and the other 75 and his wife is 68. Mind you their daughter and son-in-law live across the street but being the lazy under 45 types, they don't come over to help!!

Dianne SS said...

That's what I say Jolene!!! But the parents--especially the mom-- are too lenient and she's a push-over to her kids. Oh well...