Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pluffy Snow

Tuesday afternoon, it began to snow big, fluffy flakes of snow.  It was warm--hovering around -1, and was so neat to be out in. In honor of Diana, who has taken into her vocabulary the blog security word, "pluffy", here are some pictures.
This gives a good idea of what pluffy snow looks like!

His Duffyness with pluffyness snow on his nose.

For a change, a picture of the front of the house--including my mother's beloved Mugo Pine

See, it snows so much that we have to use 2 shovels at a time--one in each hand!! Hahaha

11 comments:

J. said...

Great photos! Two shovels at once...aaargh!

Duffy looks so at home in the snow...maybe he's a closet sled dog... ;)

Dianne SS said...

LOL!! I think he just might be--what with that tail and his keen desire to pull!! And he really wants to go when it's snowing, or there's fresh snow on the ground!! One neighbor suggested I get a sled and he could pull me!! His son then figured I would end up pulling it!! Hahaha!!

onecollie said...

LOL!!!, his Duffyness with pluffyness!!! made me laugh out loud !
you guys have WAY more snow then us !

Squishy said...

Ok that really makes me laugh!!!! Pluffiness on Duffy's nose!! Great post! You made me evening!

Squishy said...

my ~ what am I ~ Australian now???

Dianne SS said...

Gud daye mate!!:)) Glad everyone enjoyed the pluffiness!!! No pluffy snow this morning though--just blowing, packed, drifting, yuck snow! I don't want to go out to shovel AGAIN!!!

Squishy said...

Maybe you can ask your neighbor......hehehee!

Dianne SS said...

Went out at 7:30 and am back in at 11!! Now there's a fun way to sepnd a Saturday morning. I help the neighbors--one's 79 and the other 75 and his wife is 68. Mind you their daughter and son-in-law live across the street but being the lazy under 45 types, they don't come over to help!!

onecollie said...

someone needs to give those younguns a boot in the ass!...pick me :))

Dianne SS said...

That's what I say Jolene!!! But the parents--especially the mom-- are too lenient and she's a push-over to her kids. Oh well...

Squishy said...

I'll come over with Jolene. One day they'll be old and no one will help them. Or they'll blame it on the government!